Lincluden is a spacious, comfortable, well equipped Edwardian
sandstone holiday house which has been sympathetically restored yet
retains many original Arts and Crafts features including a
Rennie Mackintosh inspired large stained glass window in
the hall giving wonderful coloured light throughout the house.
- Sleeps up to 10 people in five bedrooms. Three doubles & two twin rooms
- 2 bathrooms - 1 shower room - 1 toilet
- Dining room with a farmhouse table to seat 10
- Modern well-equipped kitchen and a separate laundry
- Spacious lounge with comfortable seating, an open fire and a wide selection of books, games, CDs DVDs and videos
- Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite bathroom suitable for elderly or disabled visitors
Lincluden also offers a relaxed taste of outdoor
living, with enclosed gardens, a patio with a picnic table,
a built in BBQ and a selection of garden recliners and games equipment.
Gateway to the Highlands
Despite its quiet location Lincluden is only a five minute walk from
Crieff town centre, so there is a great choice of pubs, restaurants and
attractions right on the doorstep.
Nearby the Fair City of Perth has excellent shopping, restaurants,
theatres and leisure facilities including Perth racecourse and Scone
Palace where the ancient Kings of Scotland were crowned.
Stirling has a spectacular castle and, for the energetic,
a climb up to the Wallace Monument offers panoramic views over
the historic site of the battle of Bannockburn, as far east as the
Forth Bridge by Edinburgh and Ben Lomond to the west.
Perthshire has many excellent walks and cycle paths including
Birnam Woods in Dunkeld, the setting for Macbeth, many rivers
and lochs provide excellent fishing, canoeing and sailing and
there are numerous golf courses that welcome visitors including
As a holiday house in Scotland, Lincluden is ideally situated for exploring much of Scotland
- Aberdeen, Inverness, St. Andrews, Oban, Glasgow and Edinburgh
are all less than two hours drive.
Owners Brian & Ann Jones live in a cottage nearby and are normally
available to advise on your day to day holiday arrangements.
Holiday house Scotland
Self catering in Crieff, Perthshire